I don't think that Dr. Campbell Douglass recommends drinking H2O2. I believe he recommends IV use, although the concentration for IV use is VERY diluted.

Dan

CWFugitt wrote:
Evening DaddyBob

 >>At 05:28 PM 7/27/2007, you wrote:

Thanks for reinforcing the warnings.

I agree with everything you said with only one slight exception.

As far as ingesting any H2O2, yes it will work, if it doesn't scare you to death first with its sudden and painful reactions inside the body.

  I never had any of these.  Strange or Lucky ?

I understand this material should be stored in the freezer.

Many articles have been written about how to use it.
Dr. Campbell Douglass believes in it strongly. He had at least one book published which covers many facts about drinking H2 O2. He calls it a "Medical Miracle" Do a google search and you will find his books and some notes here and there.

Wayne