Dear Wayne,

Would you please post Brooks Bradley's protocol for H.  Pylori.  I have been
on the CS forum for only 3 months or so, so I do not  have it.  Thank you very
much.

Margo

In a message dated 7/29/2007 12:37:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
c_wa...@earthlink.net writes:

Sol,

At 10:21 PM 7/28/2007, you wrote:
>Brooks Bradley  posted a protocol for H. Pylori a couple of years  ago.
>sol

I found it on the second search.   Would have found it on the first but
I searched a mailbox of different  years.

Searches take about 10 to 15 seconds depending on how many  messages are in
the mailbox.  One mailbox had 9000 messages and the  other had 20,000
messages.

Wayne