Manuka honey is not a rip off as some one said.

That would be me... but you offered not one piece of evidence to support the claim that it is somehow different from regular, truly raw honey.

I stand by my claim... but understand - I am not saying it is 'bad' - just over priced (and tastes yucky, at least to me), and that there is nothing 'special' about it as compared to other truly raw honeys.