Evening JBB,

At 10:31 PM 7/30/2007, you wrote:
No secrets, so far as I know. Dr. Jones is actually giving away the stoves, as he has in the past.
   Great !

Thanks for all the information.

I'm trying to find someone who will distribute them.
  If my friends were going to that country, they would be interested.

Iraq is a a disaster that is just unbearable. Anyone who can help should. Let's try!
   Yes, and the USA created it, to some degree.

I'll put some information on the OT list if anything would be of interest.
  Yes, please do.  I have always been interested in solar and solar cookers.

I have support for the distiller/EIS combination so we'll see how it goes.

Most people cannot imagine how powerful these devices can be.

Usually the design is relatively simple. Sounds like he has combined some proven principles in a genius fashion.

Yes, put any links to information, pictures, and links to information about the man doing this also on the OT list.

Wayne