Zeb wrote:

>Bob, I use magnesium glycinate and was wondering if you think the chloride
form is superior and why? I am referring here to the use of mag for lyme and
just for regular use. The citrate forms of minerals seem to make me very
sick.<

Zeb- I'm not qualified to answer that except to give you feedback on my own
experience with three forms of magnesium.

Magnesium chloride is a salt, as such I suspect it is antiparasitic much
like sodium chloride. Maybe I need to pour some on a slug and see what
happens. After many bouts of killing off my own problems, first with CS,
then with Beck Blood Electrification, I finally- long story missing here-
experimented with salt and found out I had parasites. I can no longer accept
any substance as being ultimately curative without going after parasites.

I take M.Cl. as "Mitoku Bitterns", a naturally harvested form of nigari from
seawater. I grind the flakes in a coffee grinder then take the powder with a
spoon. i also take somme mag citrate and some mag taurate. These are the
only forms I've taken to date.

Here's what they do for me"

Mag Chloride: no laxative effect, much better absorption into the body, very
highly calming and relaxing, take too much I wouldn't give a hoot about
anything. Not very good though for relaxing the stomach or interceding in
heartburn, can even be a bit rough on the stomach. Tastes horrible and burns
on the tongue.

Mag citrate: good for heartburn, sleeping and as a laxative. Calming, but
not nearly as much as Mag chloride. Tastes neutral.

Mag taurate: not good for sleep at all, better to take in the day, not badly
calming but good for heartburn and energy. Tastes bitter but not awful.

Daddybob

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:03 AM