>Why not try CS  ?

Smitty<

Because CS never fazed it. As I said, NOTHING would touch it except
Goldenseal Tea made from CS, and that wouldn't cure it completely. Only
after the addition of Magnascent iodine did I get complete relief. CS simply
does not cure everything. As for the iodine, what I forgot to say was that I
have no idea if the same results could have been gotten from using
"Detoxified Iodine" or Lugol's. Based on my use of all three of these iodine
products, I'm never bothering with any form of iodine again as long as I can
get my hands on Magnascent.

DB

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:03 AM