Sorry, Wayne,

I mispelled (goofed).

BASEBALL bat technique you told us about some time ago, when you mentioned yout method to have a dog obey.

From: CWFugitt <c_wa...@earthlink.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Ode
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 18:28:07 -0500

Evening Carlos,

>> At 03:49 PM 9/2/2007, you wrote:
and my obedience methods give excellent results (ask Ivan Balavanoff, one of the most famous dog breeders in the world, for sure in USA, of the Ot Vitosha kennels, about his methods...

   Interesting.

neither of us use the Beisbol Bat Technique ) but the fact that you use a very controversial method does not in the littlest way opaque all the good you do through this list.
    OK..... I can examine that.  Did not realize it.

Thanks.

  >>   Beisbol Bat Technique

 Not familiar with that term.

You can be sure you are not at the bottom of this list.

(Sorry if I gave a little OXIGEN to your ego. It was not my intention...<Grin...>)

   Maybe I needed it.

   Wayne