Evening Faith,

At 03:09 PM 9/4/2007, you wrote:

I mention this because I have saved the list a few times and I can't find it again unless I want to plow through all the messages I have saved. Not likely.

   Heck, I hate that this gave you a headache.

   It should show up in my signature file as well as the MDI subscribe
email address.

  If it does not, it will be because the list software removed it.

Again,  the  MDI list is in fact the MMS list.

Multimineral     Disease   Immune System

M D I  says a little more that MMS does but not everyone will recognize this.

Wayne

 "Many people would sooner die than think. In fact they do.
   http://www.miraclemineral.org/

Silver file Area.......  http://www.fugitt.com/cs_notes/

MDI Subscribe Email   mdi_news-subscr...@yahoogroups.com