 Well, to me it's not about him being sincere or even
about the money as it's pretty inexpensive.  I'm just
waiting to see if it will do for others as he claims
it does.  So often things are usually exaggerated a
bit or a lot depending on the movtives of the
individual.  I'll just wait and see for now.  gail

> > Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 14:52:48 EDT
> From: m1mar...@aol.com
>
> I have read most of both books, and have ordered
> some MMS.  The book  makes
> me feel that the guy is sincere, not a good business
> man, due to the  losses
> dealing with other folks, and maybe a little to
> backward with people  that have
> seemed to take over. Other than that,  the book
> seems genuinely  interesting.
> Ed.

Got a little couch potato?