Morning Simon,

>> At 05:46 AM 9/5/2007, you wrote:
Anyone who would just run out and buy this stuff and take it after a simple reading of the claims made by someone posting to an email list is an ignorant fool, and has probably fallen for every new scam product to hit the shelves and/or the internet in the last 10 years.

   I agree with most of your logic, maybe all of it.

I liked part one over part 2. Even if I never give it a thougth to read part 2 or buy any, Part one reads a bit like an adventure story.

The first part of  "Mad Cow, USA" sound like an adventure story also.

 Wayne

 "Many people would sooner die than think. In fact they do.
   http://www.miraclemineral.org/

   Silver file Area.......  http://www.fugitt.com/cs_notes/

  MDI Subscribe Email mdi_news-subscr...@yahoogroups.com