Morning Faith,

>>At 09:06 AM 9/8/2007, you wrote:
Yesterday I came home to over 100 email messages. I do not have time for this everyday and may have to cancel my subscription to this list, as much as I enjoy it.

  Try to read my long message relative to Digest and "Real Mail".

It would be great if you could learn how to make multiple mailboxes and filters to take away the pain of a few email messages.

I don't get as many now as I did at times in the past.

However, 300, 500, or 1000 per day is no problem what so ever.

Wayne