To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 9:26 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Faith - please, no more "thank you's" on the list

(And in a few minutes, Simon (Charles) will read my last post, and
hopefully take a couple of clues from it for himself, as well as some
satisfaction that I agree with him. <LOL>)

Be well!

Mike D.

> Thank you.
>
> Faith

Hi Faith,

<rant>
I have been biting my tongue for a while, but Mike doesn't seem inclined
to say something so even though I'm not the moderator, I will.

It is very irritating to see post after post from you saying 'thanks'...

Please, if you want to thank someone, that does NOT and should NOT be
sent to the list - just send it to the person you are thanking.

It really clogs up the digest version of a list to see all of these
thank you's - ESEPECIALLY when you won't even take the time to trim your
post, and include pages and pages of quoted text in your two word post.
</rant>