From: Day Sutton [mailto:day.sut...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 5:07 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Now: Typewriters

It's the number of characters typed per minute divided by five..

On 9/10/07, Sandee George <oha...@juno.com> wrote:

        Hi There Wayne, I think if you reduce your figures for typing
speed by
        one 0 you will be
        more in keeping with how it really works, I type at 80 words per
minute,
        however I have
        never figured out how they come to the conclusion, I think it is
the
        actual amount of keys
        depressed per minute, because every word does not have the same
amount of
        letters !!!!
        Take good care
        Regards