To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 11:24 AM
Subject: CS>Non C/S - Stop - Look - and Listen

Let's Celebrate today, this September 11, 2007, with our hearts and minds
wide open, not in hope, but in 'Action' to change this world we live in for
the better.

If you have a moment, please, take a look at this CMN video
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/video/090907.htm

and the many others offered on Conscious Media Network.
www.consciousmedianetwork.com

Blessings to All,
Sasha Max