  From: Marshall Dudley<mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com>
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 2:17 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>MMS

  Dave wrote:
  > Marshal
  >  I started a week ago and the bottle says to use lemon juice so I
  > bought a bottle of Real Lemon at Costco.
  > I started at two drops then four drops and then ten drops twice a day.
  > My first ten drop dose caused a very slight
  > nausea which I ignored. Now I take fifteen at a dose once a day and
  > will increase in time.
  > The lemon juice in the mix plus another four ounces of water after the
  > three minute wait gives a very pleasant
  > lemonade flavor. Not at all hard to take.
  I could use lemon juice, but since I am keeping the MMS upstairs in the
  office, and the lemon juice is downstairs in the frig, it is simply more
  convenient to use cetric acid, which does not require refrigeration.
  Also the second document indicated that the very very best results are
  obtains with pure citric acid.

  Marshall