I missed what you are using. Is it a specific product? I would LOVE to get rid of my floaters! How long did it take for them to go away?
Shelli

Simon Jester wrote:
Hi Sandee,

Thanks for this information Simon - I have sent for a bottle to try it.

You're welcome...

Just remember - it has cayenne in it, so it will sting a bit. Some people can stand it better than others. The easiest thing to do is just plan on needing anywhere from 5-15 minutes (per eye, if you do them separately - I do them together). Just wash them, then hold them shut tight for a few minutes, then slowly try to open them (it is when you open them after the wash that they burn like crazy) - keep doing this until you can open them without feeling like they're gonna catch fire...

I do add extra cayenne tincture (usually about 20-30 drops of Dr Schulzes tincture to a bottle of the eyebright), so mine burns a bit more.

I wash my eyes with EIS and know that it works however I have
cataracts so would like to see how this one works for them.

An awesome 'side-effect' is getting rid of the floaters (I had a bunch, and now have none). Those things drove me crazy...

Will let you know how it works for me after a little while

I look forward to hearing how it works for you...