Alpha Lipoic Acid is availabe in any health food store and in some grocery
stores as well.

Faith
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dianne France
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 6:39 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>RE: Earlier Post Ref. Glaucoma, 83 YO Female presentation

  Is Alpha Lipoic Acid available over the counter and is there one better than
another.  I think I could get my mother to take a "vitamin" that might help.  I
had purchased her a vitamin supplement for eyes but it tore her system up and
she had to quit taking it.

  I really want to help Mom keep her sight if possible.  Thanks for writing.

  Dianne