  From: Cinder Ella<mailto:mcomfy...@yahoo.ca>
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 6:13 PM
  Subject: CS>Hydroponics and CS

  Has anyone had experience with hydroponics and CS?  I am growing an herb
garden with the AeroGarden and they have all kinds of safeguards so the water
doesn't grow algae.  I called them up and asked them why I have to keep the
paper over the plants base and they said if the water gets too much light it
grows algae.  I asked her why you can't simply put silver in the water.  She
kind of giggled and said she didn't know what kind of effect that would have on
the plants.

  If you can use CS, how much is ok? before it messes with the minerals in the
water and isn't good for the plants anymore?

  All new Yahoo! Mail
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=40705/*http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca>