  From: ruth strackbein<mailto:ruthstrackb...@hotmail.com>
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 11:34 AM
  Subject: RE: CS>Celiac or Tourette`s-Help!!

  Hi, Marshalee,    As for Celiac, I thought at one time that I might have
that.  Have been tested which turned out negative, but found the diet to be a
healthy one, so have continued on it for around 4 years.  It has not made my
digestive problems go away, but suspect they would be even worse were I to go
back to eating the way I used to.  There is a site I used to go to for that.
Will check in my files and get back to you.  Ruth Strackbein