  From: Deborah Gerard<mailto:devorah...@yahoo.com>
  To: cs<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 3:26 PM
  Subject: CS>Forced flu vaccines?

  I received a letter from my employer for two forms of flu vaccines, one nasal
one injectable.  They are wanting 100% of staff to comply with these vaccines,
and are saying in the future, ?, this will be madatory.
  I work with transporting people in and out of hospitals and nursing homes.
Can I be forced by my employer or the..The Center for Disease Control to take
this?????
  I live in Michigan,
  thanks debbie

  Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.