Mike Said:
"there's Chuck's concoction of CS, MSM,
DMSO, and eybright tincture (for floaters and general health."

Apparently, I missed the post that contained the info for this "concoction", so if anybody can supply it to me I would appreciate it as I am starting now to deal with cataract formation (still in the beginning stages).

Other suggestions I have seen are:

1. Flax Oil (drops in the eyes?  I already take it internally).
2. CS and MSM (how much of each in the solution?)
3. Eliminate dairy products (would it matter if I can get raw dairy?)
4. Cineraria Cataract Eye Drops (homeopathic)
5. Dr. Schulz eyewash
6. Vitamin C, (already do), Raw eggs (Lutein), Ginkgo Biloba supplements.
7. Carrot and Spinach juice (have juicer).

Can't do all of these, trying to decide what combination of things would be most effective. Would appreciate suggestions from those who have already tried. I want to give it a year following the best protocols and then go back for another exam.

Anything I missed?  Other advice?

Del