Clayton Family wrote:

I have a good friend that is taking a little CS for her hep, and would love to have more info. In particular, she is concerned about larger amounts of CS conflicting with her herbs and chinese medicines, or rather, her practitioner is concerned, and she would like info to reassure him, as well as educate herself. Her viral load is over 12 million, type 1A.

Hi Kathryn -

There are no contraindications with silver, that I know of. It goes with everything, except bacteria, viruses and germs. [grin] I had 600,000 copies of Hep C in the latter part of 2000, although I don't remember which type. The doctor I saw told me I was worse-off than any of her other patients with Hep C at that point, so I can't imagine what your friend is going through with a whopping 12 million copies. I guess I had it good. I started on Mesosilver, taking 1 tablespoon 3 times a day, and then went on to making my own EIS with a Silver Puppy generator (from Ode), and took more. If she treats herself with EIS (instead of CS such as Mesosilver), she will have to dose often and more at a time, but it will still work. Silver is silver, whether it's EIS or CS, all she has to do is to take more if dosing with EIS (what we make at home). I was also later told to take Alpha-lipoic Acid (600 mg. per day), Selenium (400 mcg. per day), MGN-3 (from mushrooms, I believe) and Vitamin C, and did so, and my symptoms (yellow skin and a swollen abdomen) disappeared very quickly and never returned. I hope this helps.
Jodi