Hi Dianne,

  The correlation is don't believe any of the nonsense we have been told about
vaccines. Vaccines are nothing more than population and mind control. Ever
wonder why there would be such a thing as mercury in a vaccination? I know we
are told that it is a preservative. Exactly what would it be preserving?
Certainly isn't doing anything to preserve us. Have you ever heard of the
Tuskeegee Project? Where they knowingly gave syphilis to a bunch of people just
to see what would happen to them. The same thing is going on right now on a
much larger scale. The way they made it cofusing was by having different end
results by the way they mixed the cocktails. That coupled with the fact that
everybody has a different geneology will give us each different outcomes.

  Kurt

Dianne France <dianne_fra...@hotmail.com> wrote:
        Kurt

  My Dad was born in 1923 and was given live polio vaccine at age five and
caught the disease from the live vaccine.  They had a terrible time stopping
it's progression on one side of his body and it finally stopped just short of
it's rise to his heart.  His one leg was shriveled and they said he would never
walk again.  Fortunately my father was an extremely determined individual and
did walk and competed in some sports.  His one leg was almost two inches
shorter than the other and due to the times wore out his back because life
shoes were not available.  During WWII he tried to enlist three times before
being accepted and was a control tower operator.

  Long story short he fought cancer hard since 1981 surviving many different
forms.  He lost part of a lung to one type, part of his back to another, and
part of an ear to yet another form.  He finally was unsuccessful in his last
fight and died two years ago to a flat blonde mole that was cancerous.  What
you said about vaccines and cancers had never connected in my mind.  Is there
more correlation between live vaccine and cancer than there is with the
supposed dead vaccine they give today?

  Dianne