why are you adding anything to the CS? It is not necessary. It is much better to use it alone. When you add anything to the electrically isolated silver, the silver ions will combine with what ever it is, and make compounds you really do not want. I like to take mine in the mouth, holding it there for maybe 10 minutes, it is very active and goes to work right away- I think it goes directly into the blood stream.