Subject : CS>Canine Eye Infection

Date : Tue, 16 Oct 2007 09:37:29 -0700 (PDT)

From : Pat <pattycake29...@yahoo.com>

To : silver list <silver-list@eskimo.com>

My Australian Cattle Dog suddenly got an eye infection a couple weeks ago. The eye was red and oozing green stuff from the inside corner. I sprayed her eyes with CS about 5 times a day and gave her a little orally too. The infection got better, but not totally well. Then the other eye got red. I never could cure them totally, so when we got home we took her to the vet. The antibiotic drops cut the green ooze in a day and her eyes got ok in a few days. I thought maybe my CS had dropped out, but both bottles I used checked out with a Tyndall. Is there anything I could have done to keep the CS in her eyes longer like the thick antibiotic drops?

Pat

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour