Ten drops of Lugol's iodine in 1/4 or 1/2 cup of water or juice will
usually 'cure' this condition.  If one dose doesn't do it, then just repeat
the dose in an hour or so.  Jonathan V. Wright has info on this.  Maybe do a
google.  So do several other pracs.   Ten drops will also cure a
sub-clinical infection of the bladder or urinary tract, i.e., feeling of
great urgency re urination and maybe a bit of leaking.  Take a single drop
first to test for allergy.  After an hour, if nothing happens, then
proceed.  Maybe want to go slower than 10 frops right off the bat, but this
does work wonderfully well.   Please inform yourself first regarding all
this since I am not a practitioner and have no legal right to give advice.
In fact, I only advise getting information.  It's just that this worked for
me in less than 5 minutes.   10 drops-----no more problemo.   pj