  From: Shirley Reed<mailto:pj20fl...@gmail.com>
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:08 PM
  Subject: CS>Dianne cysts

    If you read the www.altcancer.com<http://www.altcancer.com/> site on iodine
and click on and read all the links, you will have educated yourself quite a
lot concerning iodine.  Dr. Miller's first page is very good too.  Sent me
running for iodine since a lot of things fell into place with the info on just
those two sites.    Best wishes to you.  And this is a very good and helpful
list.  Many kind people, not to mention very, very  knowledgeable about
beaucoup things!!   pj