CS doesn't work very well on parasites or fungus. Olive leaf is a good
anti-parasitic and also anti-fungal. Black Walnut tincture is effective too. I
have found through trial and error that Eastpark Research is the most potent
brand of olive leaf extract. I would also consider using a zapper (Hulda Clark
recommends one in her parasite protocol). You can buy a zapper for as little as
$10 on up. Zappers have helped me when I feel that itchy skin crawling feeling.
Steve

-- m1mar...@aol.com wrote:

I tested positive for Candida, and have taken a lot of CS, to no avail.  I am
on a real low Carb diet and am taking CS, MMS, and some Hydrogen Peroxide
theraphy.   I was stung by many Fire Ants about 6 years ago, and it seems that
my problems began there.  I have had crusted forearms,  crustiness, in a lot of
places,  and if scraped becomes white.  I feel that I may have more than one
item that is affecting me.  I do know that I have a fungus, due to the test
results.  The telltale strings in the glass of water, plus the yellowing of
some toenails, and the itching, crawlie feeling.  It really gets worse with the
ingesting of Carbs.  I have been to several Doctors, and the  ones, two, in the
room,  suggested I may have Delusions of Parasites.  I quit going, after none
would help me.  Ed.