I used to add Gatorade to my CS, until they started adding high fructose corn syrup to it. As soon as I saw that on the list of ingredients, I stopped using it, and advise everyone else to do the same. I don't think there is any Gatorade for sale now that does not contain HFCS.

Del
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ode Coyote" <odecoy...@alltel.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 7:59 AM
Subject: Re: CS>CS safety

The only risk for Agryia is consuming too much silver over too short a time span and having an abnormal metals elimination system. Gatoraid does not increase the amount of silver and there's not enough silver in a 20 PPM solution to make you blue without water toxicity killing you first. The Chloride reaction takes a little bit of time to complete, but is slower than the enhanced absorption rate, so, if using Gatoraid, mix and use immediately....do not store.

ode