From: Nenah Sylver [mailto:nenahsyl...@cox.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 10:56 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Willard Water

----- Original Message -----
From: gotoh...@aol.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 9:32 PM
Subject: CS>Willard Water

Has anyone on this list used Willard Water?  I don't recall there being
a discussion about Willard Water on this list before, but could have
missed it.

Laura H., TX.

=========================
Laura,

Willard Water makes ordinary water "wetter" by slightly altering the
angles of the hydrogen and oxygen atoms. Another name for this is
"clustered" water. The minerals in WW make the fluid more alkaline as
well as cluster the water molecules. Clustering water allows it to get
inside the cells more easily.

I put WW into my CS +after+ the CS is made. I started doing this because
distilled water is so volatile, it combines with carbon dioxide in the
the air produces carbonic acid in the water. This brings distilled water
to a pH, at best, of about 6.2. Neutral is 7.0. In my experience, acidic
water is not healthy to drink.

Putting WW into CS after the CS is made does not negatively impact on
the CS. It only makes it alkaline instead of acidic. When I put WW into
my dogs' water, their coats get real shiny and they are peppier. When I
give my dogs CS infused with WW, they are healthier still.

The best place to get WW from is Nutrition Coalition, as they
manufacture it with Dr. Willard's original formula. A little goes a long
way.

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD
 <http://www.nenahsylver.com> http://www.nenahsylver.com
* author, The Handbook of Rife Frequency Healing
* author, The Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy
   ask me why you should be taking
* Transfer Factor for superior immune support
   and
* VIBE raw fruit & vegetable concentrate for total nutrition

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE