I guess i should mention the psycho active aspects if you can call them
that. First off basically from the moment the cs went in my mouth a hue
sound started in my head and is only now diminishing. That night i was
up all night as i felt very alert and able to focus, I started writing
some eeg software. I had also experience what could only be termed as a
kind of bilocationality where by i felt like i was in two places in
once. This happened to me about 3 time during the active part. For me i
felt really in the moment and great, you didnt worry about anything you
just did what was required of you.
Im not sure if this part was the cs or me but the next day i went to the
mall and felt very naucious and spaced out literally. I know it sounds
weird but i felt like my concious was spread out amongst a larger area
and as a result i had difficulty balancing because here i am this wide
thing balancing upon a small pair of legs.
I would love to try some more but safety is my concern now.
love and peace
Damian