## A big part of it all is people [Like myself ] just hitting "reply" without always looking to see where the reply goes.
 Being on multiple silver lists can do that.

Ode

At 02:10 PM 11/7/2007 +0005, you wrote:
> > I agree, when is this vaccine talk going to be put to rest? This is a
> > CS group talk, not vaccine. Diane M

Smitty:
> Aren't non-CS topics supposed to be on the
> silver-off-topic-list ?

I don't routinely object to some fraction of the list's traffic being
off topic at any time. In fact, 50% CS-related is doing well, often-
times, as long as overall volume stays moderate to light.
Mike Devour
silver-list owner