What's the link for the OT list?  Thanks!!!
----- Original Message ----- From: "M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2007 7:28 PM
Subject: CS>Re: Christ's birth, OT list anyone?

Yep, and if we can migrate these comments to the OT list, we can have a
thorough exploration of the topic, please?

Mike D.
silver-list owner

If you translate merry Christmas it really means merry Christs death, so
why all the celebrating?

  Kurt

faith gagne <jitte...@gis.net> wrote:
  Ditto.

----- Original Message ----- From: "His Child"

Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2007 2:42 PM
Subject: Christ's birth, OT list anyone? was: Re: CS>Argyria yes. Other
side effects no.

> Sounds like a great topic for the off-topic list :)
>
> His
>
> --- Dee wrote:
>
>> I think we would open up a whole new 'can of worms'
>> with this Debbie
>> Dee

List maintainer: Mike Devour