It would definitely help to know the details of the
silver production and quality, but I'd just as much
like to know the medical condition of the individual.
You know, some kids get all the vacinations and every
other toxin under the sun that kids are exposed to and
DON'T get autism.  Some get autism.  Some die after
their first vaccination (at 6 months old).  I think
some of us are much more predisposed to argeria due to
our constitutions, specifically our silver elimination
mechanisms.  If one's system is overwhelmed with
mercury, drugs, alcohol, tobacco, neuro toxins in
impure foods and beverages, etc.  even properly made
colloidal silver may be too much to handle UNTIL the
body's elimination pathways are supported better.

I'm thinking about these things since I just got 12
amalgams, 2 root canal, and 3 non-biocompatible crowns
removed in the last few years.  My elimination
pathways are my top priority as I try to detox slowly
enough to sustain the pace without too many problems.
My colloidal silver has given me grayish fingernail
moons that I wound not have noticed except for looking
for it due to comments on this list. Before colloidal
silver they were pink unless I was cold, then they
were blue.  My silver is top quality EIS as best as I
know.  Made by a CS Pro 5 gallons at a time (around 8
hrs per batch), crystal clear, about 15 uS on a Hanna
PWT.  My distilled water starts out around 1 uS on my
PWT.  An aquarium pump keeps things stirred up during
production.  I'm making sure I get my selenium and E
during the day and several other good minerals and
supplements, so I don't anticipate any worse problem.

His

Be a better friend, newshound, and