One of the best collections of information I've seen on Soy.
http://www.soyonlineservice.co.nz/

Dee wrote:
Actually, he advocates eating a proper diet all the time and only recommends
supplements in certain circumstances i.e. If your diet is *not* good or you
are ill or something.  He always advises against eating *any* processed food
at all.  In actual fact, he says, repeatedly, what you have just said at the
end of your post!
He has got himself into a lot of trouble with the authorities and even had
his site attacked because he is so outspoken about the food and drug
industry.  At the moment he is running a video which shows footage of a top
Merck scientist responsible for vaccines, who is admitting they put stealth
viruses into vaccines which have caused leukaemia.  I personally think him
admirable in many ways. Dee -------Original Message-------

I don't much like Mercola...

If you followed what he said, you would be eating tons of Processed food-like matter, vitamins and supplements. It would cost hundreds of dollars a day. Eat some real food. Eat less food... Get some exercise. Dan