Barbara,
>From the Silver List Rules
Permitted Topics
Any Colloidal Silver related topic or question may be raised and discussed
until it is obviously exhausted. Any alternative health-related question may be
asked, and answers may be given regardless of whether they are related to
Colloidal Silver or not. HOWEVER...
Alternative health related topics NOT related to Colloidal Silver will be ended
or taken off list as soon as basic information is given and important resources
identified. I've provided the Off Topic List for this purpose.
Thanks

----- Original Message -----
From: Barbara
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: 1/24/2008 2:13:48 PM
Subject: Re: CS>CS - UFO Sightings ??????????

Lurkers have no rights to voice their opinions.  If they are not active, they
have to take whatever comes their way.
If you want the list go your way, start posting about CS and it is guaranteed
to discuss the CS.
Just my opinion.

Barbara

I am one of the groups major lurkers. I joined this group several
years ago and have learned much from it.
BUT, try as I may, I can't seem to find the connection
between CS and UFO Sightings.
Do the ALIENS have a better way of making CS than we do ???
Could someone HELP me to understand it.
Thank you,
Jerry