From: Michael Zangari <truez2...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 3:34:18 AM
Subject: Re: CS>A health question

I've been dealing with this one for awhile. I'd say from my own experience to
not wear jewlery on the hands for starters. But the following stones smooth
heart beat remarkably, especially the obsideon (not snowflake.) Periodite works
really well though the lime green color is a little garish. There are a couple
more. But several years ago I had a bout with tackicardia and layed an obsidean
stone on my chest and within seconds it evened out. Both periodite and obsidean
of course come from volcanic eruptions...

=z=
The novelist, journalist and psychologist
Michael Zangari
http://zangarijournalism.com