I'm new to the group.  My name is Deb.  I have rheumatoid arthritis,
fibromyalgia, celiac disease, hypothyroidism and hypoadrenalism.  I have
had a klebsiella infection for four years, and Candida off-and-on for a
decade.  

My chiropractor has just given me Ag-CIDAL to take, but from the little 
I've read about CS
(Zane Baranowski's pamphlet), it doesn't seem like a good product.  It
says that it contains a mild silver protein at 40 ppm in 4 oz. of
distilled water.  From what I've read, the protein is a bad thing; it
should just be in distilled water, without a stabilizer.  And, 40 ppm is
very high.  Zane B. advocates between 3 - 5 ppm to prevent build-up in
the body.  The dosage on the bottle is 1/2 teaspoon 1 x day, but my
doctor prescribed 1 teaspoon 3 x day for the next three months.  I'm
sure to turn blue, right?    If you think this is ghastly, is there a
safe brand you would recommend? I'm not up for making it myself.  An
article I read suggested the brand R-Garden.  Any feedback?  

Thanks, Deb


--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: 
[email protected]  -or-  [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.

To post, address your message to: [email protected]

List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>