First posting!!

Hello silver people,

If you just got an incomplete posting from me, I apologize.  My computer does
that sometimes.  What I wanted to say is:

Thank you so much for this forum.  I feel that I need a community of
knowledgeable people to share information about colloidal silver and its
applications with.  Hurray!!  You’re here!!

Can anyone please tell me what features I should look for in a colloidal silver
generator?  I think that constant current is important, right?  A mixer to
prevent agglomeration is also good, yes?  An adjustable timer that will turn
the generator off when a specified ppm concentration is reached seems very
good, right?  What else?  Are you allowed to recommend a specific brand or
model?  I sure would appreciate recommendations.

Can I use distilled water from the supermarket?  Store the colloidal silver is
dark glass bottles?  At comfortable room temperature, right?

Is 5 to 15 ppm a good range?  How can I trust the concentration without sending
out a sample for analysis?

One to two tablespoons a day just to improve general health?  I do need to
improve my health.  My diet is very natural.  I take lots of supplements that I
research pretty well, but my health should be better than it is and I am
looking to do anything and everything to improve.

I am generally not too impressed by what pro-pharmaceutical types say, but I
have to admit that argyria has me a bit concerned.  I think that as long as I
stay away from silver proteins and silver salts I should have nothing to be
concerned about.  How important is particle size with regard to argyria?

How can we be confident about particle size in colloidal silver that we make at
home or that we buy?  How can we believe what a company that sells colloidal
silver or a generator says about anything?  How can we even believe the results
of a test?  Forgive my questioning nature, but we need to know what we are
putting into our bodies, right?  There is conflicting information out there.

I thank anyone for any response to any of my questions.

Most sincerely,
Patrice