At 04:47 PM 7/21/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I have read on the Silver Solutions site that cs does not sting in the
>eyes. I have a small fleshy place in the white of my eye close to the
>iris, and had decided to drop cs in my eyes to see if it would get rid
>of it. When I put the cs in, it burns like fury - almost like an
>astringent, drying feel, though my eyes instantly tear up. If it's not
>supposed to sting, why is mine doing this?
>Pam

   Mine stung using MSP but not using 100ppm wateroz.

Take Care 
Reid



--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: 
[email protected]  -or-  [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.

To post, address your message to: [email protected]

List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>