>Karen,
>  Thank you, you answered my next question.  I am going on vacation and will 
>have to be taking a plane.  I was wondering what would happen to my CS that 
>was packed in the suitcase.  I am taking it that the type of scanner they use 
>would be along the same lines as an x-ray.  Hoping I am right here.
>Thanks,
>Donna

     Why not just take your device and make it as you go? Here's a giggle 
for you all from my past. I was flying quite a long way and had a stop
over. At the time I was still smoking and to smoke I had to go out side.
When I came back in I had to send my case through the X-ray machine. While
going through there I asked can you see my gum in there. The lady looked
at me strange and I didn't think anything about it. Later on I went back
out side and had to go back through the X-ray line. This time she called
security and made me open the case. I asked him if he was going to 
confiscated my Juicy Fruit and the lady said GUM I thought you said GUN. 
    It couldn't happen to anyone else but me!!! To prove that next time you
have a box to mail and the postal worker is busy. Sit it on the counter
and walk outside for a few minutes. I did this a while back but when to
get more boxes out of the car. When I came back in he said boy I thought
someone was dropping off a bomb. I told him, yea you better look out for
that explosive VCR tape in that box.

Take Care 
Reid



--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: 
[email protected]  -or-  [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.

To post, address your message to: [email protected]

List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>