  From: Jason
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 3:16 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>nebulized cs chemtrails

  Hi Frankie:

  Yes, Google is your friend...

  As far as nebulizing CS:  do not use any device that uses heat to produce
vapor.  The ultrasonic nebulizers are best, the pneumatic nebulizers are second
best, a humidifer can be used, but produces the "worst" vapor particle sizing.

  Only use the highest quality silver you can produce, even if that means
brewing a low PPM product ( ~ 3-5 PPM ).  Contrary to some popular belief,
researching medical scientists have shown that the smallest possible silver
particles are ***NOT*** retained in lung tissues.

  As long as the particles were 15 nanometers or smaller, the silver rapidly
enters the bloodstream.  After 7 days, research with rats has shown that only a
4% burden remained.

  Dissolved silver, including silver salts, did not build up in lung tissue
either.  However, "agglomerated" particles larger than 15 nanometers were
definately retained in lung tissue undissolved.

  Best Regards,

  Jason