  From: Deborah Gerard
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2008 6:44 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Packaging and selling EIS

  I know nothing about this at all...I know at the market people make all kinds
of homemade stuff and there is no way for anykind of checking on them...BUT I
want to do it the legal and right way people sell it on the internet too and I
am wondering about those laws...thanks Faith hope you are having a great
weekend....debbie

  faith gagne <jitte...@gis.net> wrote:
    Does your local government require some sort of license for you to do that?
 Would the government, for example, allow you to make and sell your own
aspirin?  Just wondering.  Faith G.