> > Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 12:26:56 -5
> From: "M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com>
> To: silver-list@eskimo.com

 Discomfort, fatigue, depression are my daily
> partners in life. Not as
> severely as for many others, but wearing, none the
> less.
>
>Hi Mike,

This made me sad.  For the above to be a 'daily'
partner in life is so often the case with the
chronically ill.

No matter what the underlining cause is, the one thing
I have found that helps so much is taking raw bovine
adrenals.  The subject was discussed on other lists
but I wonder how many even gave it a try.  Anybody
with chronic stresses in their life will have some
form of adrenal fatigue.  B vitamins (can be liver if
you want), vitamin C, & raw bovine adrenals can help
turn a person around.  It can take a while but it is
certainly worth trying, imo.  Of course, it goes
without saying do the usual with good nutrition,
water, rest & exercise.

Gail