Sorry to whoever posted, but I deleted before I thought of an answer; and now
don't know which list the poster was on either!  Just wanted to say that my
husband has Temazepan and he was advised that you just cannot come off the drug
suddenly.  You have to cut it down gradually, i.e. Half at first, then a
quarter, then every other day etc., you cannot cut it out 'cold turkey' but
have to wean yourself off.  Dee