Pat,
Coconut water and milk are the same and is the fluid filling the coconut. the
best are the green ones we have in Florida. Once it turns slightly yellow it
is ripe and sweet and the meat is tender. If you can't find a good coconut go
to health food store and get Vita Coco pure coconut water. I was recently on a
cruise and every Carribean island we stopped at I got my coconut treat. If
you ice them before it's even better on a hot day and enjoying it in a hammock
is the best!

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL
Money & Finance.
      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)