MSM may be okay if one is not allergic to sulphur.  Faith G.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandee George" <oha...@juno.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 8:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: CS>Cataracts]

Hi There Hanneke - yes I make it only with distilled water, I have a
personal thought
which is to keep things out of each other's way - I use CS of course for
just about
everything and more !!!!!   However when I use anything I tend to use it
alone, that is to
say I will use it and leave a half hour or so before using another
product - so I make
my MSM only with distilled water and keep one bottle beside my computer
and one
beside the TV as well as my CS, and use them each every half hour if I
have been     doing alot of work or watching !!!!    I always believe in
the KISS system !!!!
Take good care - did you by chance visit my site below ?
Sandee

Peace is easy ... it is a Mindset
http://www.alive-again.net/