Diane,

I think a lot depends on what kind of cancer you have. There are many alternatives for treating many types of cancers but then there are ones like what my husband has that no natural remedies have ever worked for anyone who has it. Maybe the reason the chemo did work for Gary is because he has not been treated with pharmaceuticals up to this point. The Dr. told us he only had a 20% chance that the chemo would work. Rotten odds but he was dying of that I was sure.

It is interesting to me that the chemo that is working comes from a perriwinkel .

Teri