  From: Kirsteen Wright
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 4:00 AM
  Subject: CS>OFF TOPIC

  I've kept totally quiet up til now but can I please point out there are
several different threads floating around that are totally Off Topic. Since
people don't always change the subject line I'm loathe to delete a tread unread
but I'm tired of wading through post after post about people's faith or
beliefs. There is an Off Topic list for this and posters in the threads have
said themselves it should go there but everyone keeps ignoring it.

  I left the Off topic list to get away from all this and now I'm inundated
with it here.

  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TAKE IT OFF TOPIC

  Kirsteen