>        > It is a treatment for cancer that has brought people back
>        from the brink of > death, but is not readily available here
>        in the U.S., though it is available  in other parts of the world.
>

>        **** OK -- I've got to ask it -- if there is successful
>        treatments available for cancer *in other parts of the world*,
>        then why don't people like Patrick Swayze and Farrah Fawcett
>        -- who have all the money needed for traveling for treatment
>        -- go to places like this for help?  MA

Actually, it's been widely reported that Farrah Fawcett is going to a clinic in
Germany for treatment.  Suzanne Summers used Iscador to treat her breast cancer
- I believe she was able to find someone locally to help her with that, but she
refused the chemo/radiation route.  But I agree with Marshall - it requires
taking personal responsibility for your health, and way too many people just
can't do that.